"You are the salt of the earth; but if the salt have lost its savor, wherewith shall it be salted? It is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and trodden under the foot of men." Matthew 5:13What influence you have over your Bible students!
- YOU have the power to inspire your students to love and treasure God's Word because it came from God!
- YOU are able to instill the belief in them, that when all goes wrong, that God still loves them and that they truly are never alone.
- YOU are able to give them the thoughts and words from God's Word that will help them through this difficult life.
- YOU are able to help shape young children into becoming those who believe that God helps those who serve Him.
- YOU are able to teach young, impressionable minds about character and integrity through a study of Bible characters.
- YOU are able to help your students in a way that no worldly classroom teacher can because you have the Words of Life.
- YOU have influence over your students that will last a lifetime.
- YOU have the ability to not only extend influence over your students, but will also have an influence over all whom your students will have influence over in their lifetimes.
Are you prayerfully planning your lessons? It is within your power to make a difference in your students' lives by the knowledge you impart each week. Are you doing your best?