Some say that when they go shopping, they take a list to help them remember. A dear sister in Christ used to cover the outside of her Bible with sticky notes to remind herself of things to do or things to say to people at Wednesday night Bible class. Myself? I make lists of places to go on a particular day, so I won't forget to do something. Perhaps, you do the same.
Tonight, I offer a list of a different kind--a list of encouraging words. After many months of blogging, there is much material accumulated and I believe it is difficult to find the Words Of Encouragement amid all the Lesson material on this blog, so presented on tonight's blog is a list of the Words of Encouragement articles found here on the blog. Simply find an article of interest, note the month it was written, then click on the month under "Blog Archive."
Also, a special page has been created in hope that it will be easier to find all of these articles. Just look to your right of this article right now and you will find a special page entitled "SPECIAL ARTICLES." Click on the article of choice.
Hopefully, you will find these writings beneficial, encouraging and read them when you need a gentle reminder to go back to the Bible for a Bible lesson, or for a simple thought to think about, or maybe for that encouraging pat on the back, as all Bible teachers need at one time or another. (This list will grow as articles are created. Keep checking!)
- March 2014 Before The Lessons Begin
- March 2014 Know It Well
- April 2014 Answer, Yes!
- May 2014 Serious Business
- June 2014 Reaching Into The Home
- July 2014 No Substitute For God's Word
- August 2014 Are We That Someone?
- August 2014 Are Numbers Important?
- August 2014 Your Influence
- September 2014 You Can Feel Good About That!
- September 2014 Words Make A Difference!
- October 2014 Background Thinking
- November 2014. Quiet Study